Hello lovely readers!
I have been nominated for the Liebster award! Yay XD
Thank you so much to Aileen who nominated me. You can see her blog here: littlemissdreamer
These awards only have a few rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to his/her blog
- Answer the questions asked by the nominator
- Nominate 5 – 10 bloggers with under 500 followers
- Create 10 questions for the nominees to answer.
Here are the questions I have to answer:
- What is your dream holiday?
I’d love to go to somewhere in Iceland (its beautiful there), or if I’m just being generic and boring- Paris.
2. What’s your favourite song?
Literally everything by Of Monsters and Men! They are my all time favourite band. (andare also Icelandic, coincidentally.)Their music is just soo….ahhh, I cant explain. So good.
3. How long have you been blogging for?
About a month.
4. Dogs or cats?
Oh, definitely cats.
5. Who is your role model?
I dunno if I have one. I’ve never really thought about it. Maybe Emma Stone, she’s pretty cool? Maybe the Youtuber CutiepieMarzia. But probably my sister. I’ve always looked up to her, I think.
6. Number one thing on your bucket list?
Write a book. (and finish it!)
7. Best advice you have received?
(Sorry about the long answer! )
I racked my brains and something sticks out. It was at a time when I felt very lost and confused. I had no idea what I wanted to do, career wise; like, what courses to do, whether to go to Uni, what job to go into etc. At around 18, there is so much pressure to decide. Everyone else was making important life decisions and I couldn’t. I was getting really scared and stressed about the future, but this made me feel better.
The basic gist was this: “you don’t have to do any one thing forever. You can do many different things throughout your life. Nothing is permanent. Just choose something FOR NOW and if you don’t like it, you can always do something else.”
I guess this is a given, when you think about it. But I wasn’t thinking about it properly. Everything seemed so concrete in my mind. But this really calmed and reassured me. I just felt much better about it all.
8. Do you have an ultimate life goal/aspiration?
To be happy. That’s all I want 🙂
9. Love or money?
10. Favourite app?
I couldn’t choose. Spotify, Colour note, Duolingo, MyFitnessPal, Covet Fashion and, of course, the WordPress app!
I hope you don’t mind me nominating you!
The questions I have for you to answer are:
- What is your dream job?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- What song sums you up, right now, at this moment?
- If you could completely eradicate one thing from the world, what would it be?
- What is your favourite quote?
- What is your favourite food/meal?
- If you could travel to one moment in your past, where would you go? Would you change something?
- If you had a baby tomorrow, what would you call it? (Random I know, I just like to hear people’s favourite names.)
- What book would you want to be made into a film?
- What inspires you?- in blogging, and in life.
I hope you liked this post.
Thanks for reading.
The stars reach out. reach back.