Hello, lovely readers!
Soo, I have been nominated for the Liebster award for a second time! Yay! Thanks to Steph for nominating me.
These awards only have a few rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to his/her blog
- Answer the questions asked by the nominator
- Nominate 5 – 10 bloggers with under 500 followers
- Create 10 questions for the nominees to answer.
Here are the questions I have to answer:
- What is your favourite colour?
I don’t have one! It used to be pink when I was young, I was obsessed with pink! I wear blue a lot, but I don’t really have a favourite colour….
- What is one room in your dream house you would love to have right now?
A room with a swimming pool and hot tub: D
- What are you currently reading?
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix- classic.
- Where do you get the ideas for your blog posts?
I write about what I do and what I love!
- What is the best advice you can give your fellow bloggers about how to get new subscribers?
Post regularly, like once a week at least, I’d say. Also make sure to read, like and comment on other blogs.
- Do you belong to any writers’ or bloggers’ associations and, if so, which ones?
No…. should I?
- Who is your favourite musician?
My favourite band is of monsters and men
- What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
I have no idea!
- Who is your dream dinner party guest?
No one famous, I don’t like people. Aha, I’m really awkward with strangers and meeting people. I’d just love to have a dinner party with my family 🙂
- Where do you see yourself in 50 years?
Being very wrinkly! And probably squishing the cheeks of my cute fat grandchildren.
- What does a normal day in your life look like?
Very boring, I’m afraid.
Since I’ve already posted about the Liebster award and nominated people then, I’m not going to nominate people specifically.
But I am nominating all of you! Yes, you people reading this, and my followers are all the best people ever. So I’m sure you are worthy of it. This is an open nomination, so only do it if you want to. (Click to see my original Liebster award post and get my questions for you to answer.)
I hope you enjoyed this post.
Thanks for reading.
The stars reach out. reach back.